Saturday, January 3, 2009

Art Blog: To my LURKERS

First, I just have to thank everyone AGAIN. I love this little blog so much. I get so much enjoyment out of writing it. Also, I get totally jazzed when I get comments. I appreciate those who comment regularly more than you will ever know.

This post is for all the “others”. I know there are more of you out there. I can see all of you little lurkers peeking in on my daily ramblings. I want you to know I appreciate you too! I have to tell you that it is fine and dandy to just come and visit me. However, it would be super duper terrific if you would chime in and just say hello! If you have an art blog, give me the URL. I would love to read it! You can tell me what you are working on now. You can tell me something about anything! You are welcome to express yourself via comments! Speak up (please?)


Gotta go back to work!!

7 comments:

Eero said...

I'm not lurking, just visiting. I love reading your blog because of your exuberance for art and life is inspiring!

And of course I'll invite you to my next curated show----sending stuff to AK would be kind of exotic for a Floridian, yes?

It's -45F here this morning. I wish I lived in Florida!

E.

Sheree Rensel said...

Eero,
I don't think of you as a lurker at all! You have spoken up a number of times.
I am so excited that I am invited to your next curated show!!! Whoop-EEEEE!! I have never shown work in Alaska! I guess I will have to make something with a palm tree in it! LOL LOL

You just gave me a great idea! I should count up all the states I have shown work in and aim for getting work to be shown in the ones I haven't ever shown in up until now. That will be on my bucket list!! LOL LOL
P.S. My patio thermometer reads a nice, mild sunny 75 degrees. That should warm you up!! Tee HEE HEE

artjas said...

Been reading your blog for a couple of months now. I love your what you see is what you get attitude. Your blog is now a morning ritual.

Sheree Rensel said...

artjas!
HOORAY!! My mission has been accomplished! I got somebody to speak to me! HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!!
Thank you so much for reading and double thank you for commenting!!
:-)

Sheree Rensel said...

P.S. artjas (John),
I LOVE your paintings! The surface quality is wonderful. Also, you know I love, love, love color! Your color palette makes me smile BIG!
:-)

namastenancy said...

HA! You WISH I would silently lurk but as my 4th grade report card said - "Nancy talks too much." Some things never change.
heheheheheheh..

Sheree Rensel said...

Nancy, I wish everyone was like you and yak, yak, away! It is funny you mentioned your 4th grade report card.

My daughter was a relatively good kid. However I remember when she was in 4th grade, two of her teachers ganged up on me during a conference. They said "Your daughter talks too much! She is always in everyone's business!"

Well, her major in college was TV journalism/communications. Talking and writing what she knows is her job now.
Teachers can be idiots. LOL LOL LOL