Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Art Blog: LA DEE DA!

Well, la dee da, la DEE DA! I am off to go to a technology conference in Orlando. I am going to try to post from there in the next few days. This will depend on the wireless internet situation they have at the hotel. We will see.
When I go there, I usually stay at HoJo’s Hawaiian Village. Sounds classy, doesn’t it? LOL LOL LOL Well this time, I decided to spit in the wind and stay at a place with “PLAZA Resort and Spa” in the title. This sounds kind of intimidating to me. However, I want to see if you get better service if you pay much, much, much more money! LOL LOL Besides, I deserve this.
Talk to y’all later!



This place looks kind of scary to me. Tee hee hee
It sure looks different than HoJos!

ADDENDUM:
Well LA DEE DA has turned to "LA DEE DUH!!!" I am in Orlando. It took me 2 hours to get checked into the "RITZ". Never again. NEVER. What a rip off! I will explain later. :-(

2 comments:

deb said...

Oh I wish I was there too. We have sooo much snow here I can't see over it anymore. yuck! Have fun!!!

Sheree Rensel said...

Well Deb, You are lucky you weren't there with me. It was a horrible hotel and it was around 32 degrees. Steam was rising from the swimming pool. Just terrible. :-(