Friday, January 9, 2009

Art Blog: All that GLITTERS

I went to my opening. I had planned on doing a video for YouTube about the show. I have decided not to do that. I would explain why, but I think it is best if I just leave it at that. Maybe I will pontificate at a later date.

On the way home, I stopped and got a few groceries. I have a couple of approaching deadlines and I have to put a fire under my butt. I am going to hunker down, lock myself in my studio and paint all weekend. In the meantime, I will leave you with one of my pieces in the show. I think it is a perfect choice to end this post.
Talk to y’all tomorrow.



“All that glitters is not gold” by Sheree Rensel
Click picture for detail view.

4 comments:

JafaBrit's Art said...

Hum! how the heck did it go?

gilda said...

I'm really curious about what happened at your show, Sheree....i'll tune in tomarrow

Sheree Rensel said...

Jaf and Gilda,
I am not going to talk about this on my blog. I will send you an email explanation.

JafaBrit's Art said...

Gotcha! arg! groan!!!!!!